If you've been following the game of tag being played around the blogosphere, then you know what happens when you become "it." You get to reveal seven random facts about yourself and then pass "it" on. Mes Deaux Cents got me while I was looking the other way on Sunday. Dang! I've always sucked at tag! Here goes...
1. I am trying to teach myself to play guitar on a black electric that my husband bought me for Christmas a couple of years back.
2. I once attended a party at the White House with Julia Child and Hilary Clinton. (If standing outside the gathering with Secret Service counts as "attending.")
3. I have visited or driven through nearly every state in the continental United States, except for the northernmost reaches of New England, Montana, Wyoming and the Dakotas. My friends and I used to take annual two-week road trips and explore different parts of the country.
4. I think I can give Mes Deaux Cents a run for her money with my music collection. I think I have around 5,000+ albums and CDs, too.
5. I am addicted to reading. I read while eating dinner, while watching TV, before the movie begins at the theater, while waiting in line at the drive-thru and sometimes at stop lights. I used to get into trouble as a kid for bringing books to the dinner table. Luckily, my mom is a teacher and my dad was a principal, so they didn't get too angry.
6. I dream of one day having a book published.
7. My hubby and I met on July 4 and were engaged two months later. We've been married for six years now.