Friends, As longtime readers have likely noticed, What Tami Said has been dormant of late. Blogging has been one of the best things to happen to me. Beginning to post here five years ago reinvigorated my love of writing; helped me find my voice on a host of issues; allowed me to support ideas and movements that I care deeply about; and introduced me to a host of wonderful, smart people. What Tami Said eventually opened the door to great opportunities that more and more make it difficult for me to post regularly on a personal blog. I am still interested in and committed to writing about race, gender, politics and pop culture. But moving forward, I hope you'll join me as I take my efforts to other places.
- I am in the process of migrating the best of What Tami Said to a new personal website at www.TamaraWinfreyHarris.com.
- I am a regular contributor to Clutch and Frugivore magazines.
- I am owner and co-editor at Love Isn't Enough. Look for a relaunch of this site, dedicated to parenting and anti-racism, in the new year.
- I am beyond excited to be joining the Racialicious editorial team!
- I will continue my work as a freelance writer and efforts to publish a book on black women, marriage, and the sexist and racist underpinnings of the "black marriage crisis" narrative.
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Thank you so much for your support!
Photo Credit: Jay Roeder